четверг, 18 июля 2013 г.


Lesson 1

    00:00 Hi everyone.
    01:00 Keywords:
             - personal (adj)
      Don`t ask someone age. 
      That`s a personal question.
    01:17   - editor (n)
      The editor really likes the
      story you wrote for the 
      newspaper.
    01:28    - salesman (n)
      That salesman will try to sell you some new books.
01:39    Let`s say these keywords together again:
01:43  - personal (adj)
01:50  - editor (n)
01:54  - salesman (n)
02:00 Personal question:
   Do you like me?
02:36 The mission of the day is:
   Who is Sara's letter from?
02:50 Small Town. Part 1.
   B. Sara! How are you? How's your boyfriend?
   S. Betty, you know I don't have a boyfriend.
   B. I know, but you will someday! Sorry, I ask too many
       personal questions.
   S. I don't mind. Guess what?  I just started a blog about life in
      Small Town.
   B. Great! Do you write about me?
   S. Of couse! I have to write about our town's postmistress.
   B. And the editor of our town newspaper.
   S. That's right!
03:36 Study the keywords: personal, editor.
05:50 Small Town. Part 2.
   S. Did I get any mail today?
   B. I don't know. I'm just starting to put out the mail.
        Look, here's a letter for Max. It's from Rose Parker.
        I wonder  who she is.
   S. I don't know.
   B. I'll ask him when he comes in.
   S. Good idea.
   B. Here's a letter for you! It's from your parents.
   S. Great!
06:27  The answer to todey's mission is: Sara's letter is from her
            parents.
07:53  Small Town. Part 3.
   H.  Hi,girls.
   B.  Hugh!  My favorite salesman! What are you selling today?
   H.  Well, you know whenever I come to town, I always bring 
        something interesting.
   S.  We know.
   H.  Well, today is no different. Here.
   S.   A book?
   H.  Open it.
   B.   Hey, there are no pages in this book!
   H.   That's right! You don't read this book. 
          You keep things in it!
   B.   No thanks, Hugh.
   H.  Someday you'll buy something from me, Betty!
   B.  Maybe!
8:53  Study the keywords: salesman (n).
10:26  Conversation Replay.
12:57  Calendar Phase:
      Pleased to meet you.
   Girl.  Hi. My name is Jan.
   Boy. Pleased to meet you. I am John.
   Girl. Pleased to meet you. Do you play table tennis?
   Boy. Yes, I am on the team.
   Girl.  Oh! I am so pleased to meet you. I love table tennis.
   Boy.  Really? Are you good at it?
   Girl.  I'm OK. Do you want to play right now?
   Boy.  Sure, if you are ready to lose.
   Girl.  Hey, I don' t think so!  I'm ready to win.


Question of the day is:  

   What do you like to get in the mail?

answer below



   Dictionary:

- personal (adj)  http://bit.ly/17ZezGZ
- editor (n)  http://bit.ly/169Quju
- salesman (n)  http://bit.ly/13Y2X5A

Print cards for more practice:










I like to speak in English a perfect.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий